November 18, 2011

I know my baby is the cutest in the world, do you?

Everyday I know I'm the luckiest mom ever because I have the cutest baby in the entire world! Seriously! I'm assuming all moms think this way.. If not, I just don't understand! I genuinely believe I have the cutest baby ever. I know my opinion is biased because I'm the mommy but still. She's a sweet little baby doll. She has such big beautiful blue eyes that are filled with curiosity. She has the perfect little pudgy baby cheeks. Her belly is a cute potbelly, big and round! She has a pretty little voice even when she screeches. Her facial expressions are all so unique, funny, and precious (maybe not the grouchy ones but in their own special way, yes!) She's super cute with clothes and just naked, splashing around in her baby tub. Her face lights up with excitement all the time. She smiles and laughs at everything she sees. Miss A is a wonderful baby and every time I look at her the only thing I see is a pure angel! Of course she can be a little monster at times, but overall I've never seen something as sweet and beautiful as my little baby girl. I don't mean to sound arrogant. I'm hoping everyone sees their own baby as I do mine. I can't explain the feeling I get when I'm with her nor do I feel like trying because words can't describe the emotion. She's just a CUTIE PATOOTIE & my little sweetheart! I just love her soooo much! :D

Also, be sure to read the 10 Reasons I Love Being a Mommy!







1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm the Family editor at Before It's News. Our site is a People Powered news platform with over 4,000,000 visits a month and growing fast.

    We would be honored if we could republish your blog RSS feed in our new Family category.

    Please tell me what you would like as your byline (typically the blog's name)

    You can have any text and/or links you wish appended to the end of each of your posts on Before It's News. It should be around 200 characters or less (not including links). If you have html please send me that.
     
    We don't censor or edit work.

    Please email me at Zstieber@beforeitsnews.com so our readers can start looking at Mommy & Love

    Thanks,
    Zack Stieber
    Family Editor, Before It's News

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...