December 27, 2011

What is the Hardest Baby Stage?

Every time I think I'm at the hardest baby stage, it seems to get worse. Babies are HARD WORK! Like really, I thought I was prepared for this! Right now Miss A is at this stage...

ROLL OVER ONTO BELLY.
SCREAM BECAUSE SHE'S STUCK & CAN'T ROLL BACK.
MOMMY COMES & FLIPS HER OVER.
ROLLS BACK ONTO BELLY.
REPEAT 100 TIMES.

She's been at this stage for a good three weeks now. I thought that finding ways to entertain her was difficult. Well that part still is difficult.. but now when she has toys she likes to play with, she flips over onto her belly and screams because she can't reach them.

Aren't babies supposed to roll from belly to back by now? She is 5.5 months old.  Hmmm... [I will not judge my baby's development based off development chart averages... every baby is unique!!]

Anyways, she has mastered lifting her head high on her belly! So all that I have to say is "WORK THOSE MUSCLES BABY GIRL! YOU CAN DO IT!" Rolling (from belly), Sitting, and Crawling will come soon enough!

What other difficult baby stages do I have to look forward to...????? [Every single one! HA. Just kidding :/ ] Good thing she's so fricken cute! Otherwise, I don't know how I'd ever find the patience.

My mom took this picture while I was at work! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...