May 1, 2012

How To Get Rid of Acne Caused By Pregnancy

I want to share an excellent tip I just learned from a friend on how to rid acne.

I've always had a fairly clear face with the exception of puberty and the occasional breakout that cleared up with Clearasil. (I have always been a big fan of all Clearasil products. Their products just work great for my skin.) I have never needed to visit a dermatologist.

Then my whole world changed and I got pregnant.

My hormones got out of whack and BAM.

Uncontrollable acne. 

Nine months later, I popped out my baby.

Uncontrollable acne.

Another nine months later... My acne is still a problem.

What do I do? I complain to my best friend. She tells me that her doctor gave her the cure-all solution.
This solution is SIMPLE.

Wash your face two times daily with a bar of Dial soap. 

Nothing girly and soft feeling like Aveeno, Clinique, or Dove. Dial.
Funky smelling, boring, old, been there, done that, your grandpa uses Dial.

I laughed at my friend and said "Ugh... BAR SOAP? *grumble* okay..." I ignored her advice and then complained to her once again a few days later.
She says, "You seriously need to try Dial. It works. It dries up your skin and clears away the acne."

A few more days of grumbling about Dial and I broke down and bought it. Boring, old, non-feminine, plain Dial.

And now my face is miraculously free of acne. I didn't even have to wash my face twice a day and my pores have already shrunken down after a few uses. My forehead is much clearer now and it doesn't bother me at all anymore. Thank you Dial. Thank you friend for sharing valuable information with a pizza faced new mother.

So there you have it! The easy solution to rid acne caused by pregnancy! I really suggest you all try it. Very simple and cheap. Double bonus! =)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome,
    thanks much for the share,
    very much important for pregnant women.
    We can even get rid of acne through multiple other natural methods :)
    Reducepimples

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have moderate acne and a few acne scars on my face. I am in serious need of the best acne treatment out there. Please help. acne treatment system

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acne can one of the most stubborn of all skin conditions to deal with. Acne can be the result of bacterial infections and genetic issues which make it very hard to treat. While some acne breakouts can involve clogged pores on the surface of the skin, there will be instances where the clogs are deep within the skin.
    check healthcareguru.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must acknowledge you for the information you have shared. I acquisition this information actual advantageous and it has appreciably saved my time.Thanks a lot,does raspberry ketone actually work |click here |about website

    ReplyDelete
  5. joy to read, I came across this site ages ago but I’ve only just decided to stop back and have a read of your articles.web site |how does raspberry ketones work |raspberry ketone reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you’re struggling to become pregnant, and you’ve discovered the PREGNENCY MIRACLE guide, then you may be wondering whether the information it contains will really be able to help you. In this Pregnancy Miracle review, we are going to take a closer look at the claims made by this guide, and also see whether these techniques have any merit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm blogging as well and i really appreciate your content about acne. The article has really peaks my interest. I've got problems with acne as well and looking for tips to get rid of it. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Check Out my blog please: Acnezine Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...