September 10, 2013

Cute Little Girl Hair Styles

I love having a girl! I love all things girly-- dresses, jewelry, shoes, purses, make up, and hair styles!

My daughter is really good about letting me do her hair. The trick for the toddler stage is letting her help me by holding the brush or hair accessories and having her watch in the mirror. We talk the whole time about hair tie and bow colors or why it's important to put her hair up... any distraction. "Miss A, it's important to put your hair up before brushing your teeth so you don't get sticky toothpaste in your hair." or "It's important to put your hair up before breakfast so we don't get food in your hair and make it yucky!" Anything works on my daughter. =)

Here are some of the results thus far!

Today, we did really cute pigtail braids with Lady Bug Hair Ties.



Here is the first time I french braided her hair around age 1.5 years old.



Here are multiple french braids and an overall cute updo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...