September 10, 2013

Look at How Cute These Baby Boy Clothes Are!!

I could really use some help from the Michigan Lottery because I need to start my BABY BOY SHOPPING SPREE! 

Before I begin, I have to sympathize with my friends who have baby boys and have complained to me numerous times about how unexciting it is to shop for baby boy clothing. Even though I had never gone shopping for baby boys, I thoroughly tried to convince them that it can be just as exciting as shopping for baby girls. I understand that girl shopping probably really is more fun... especially if you are a girly mother (like myself). Yes, you don't have cute little ribbons, bows, lace, and poofy dresses BUT you do have cute little tuxedos and tiny fancy man clothes to look at. We have to look at the bright side and make the best of every situation! Maybe I'm only being positive because I was able to fulfill my baby girl shopping urges and will continue to throughout my daughter's growing up years... Maybe. Maybe not... Regardless I feel your (slight) pain and will show you some EXCELLENT choices for baby boy clothing. 

Super cute striped snuggly sleepers-- adorable on any baby because you are just too cute when you're that tiny!


You can never have too many onesies and they will always be adorable, boy or girl colored!


Big fluffy winter gear!


Sophisticated collared baby boy rompers!


Classy sweater outfits!


Tiny sweater vests!!


Preppy baby boy clothes!


Baby tuxedos and suits are the reason you want to have a baby boy!!!


Boys have cute workout attire! 
Obviously they won't be "working out" but these clothes are still essential!


Last but not least, cute baby boy shoes!!


That's all I have for today! I am so excited to go shopping. I have an excuse too because I am expecting a baby boy and only have girl clothes in our house! Lucky me! =) I hope I proved my point that baby boy clothing can be fun to shop for too! How could you not fall in love with all these tiny clothes!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...