March 12, 2014

Mother Daughter Silly Time with Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask #PowerOfPlants

Can you guess what is on the top of my relaxing spa and pampering list?? It is definitely face masks! I love them! They clean, purify, and soften the skin on your face. Many of you know that I received a Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask in my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster. I have already used it once before and decided to share the fun with my daughter, Miss A! She is two and a half years old and has a crazy-big sense of humor! We had a blast!


The Boots Botanics face mask was developed with Kew Royal Botanic Gardens plant extracts, to bring skincare products proven to work. It uses oceanic minerals to help draw out deep-rooted impurities and oil without drying to create a clearer, softer look. There is also Willow bark extract added, as it is a natural source of salicylic acid, used to refine skin texture and target skin imperfections.

(Obviously my two year old has beautifully young skin so she was just in it for kicks and giggles!)

Ingredients:

  • Sea Silt (Natural Oceanic Clay)
  • Aqua (Water)
  • Potassium Sorbate-- Naturally occurring anti-microbial compound used as a preservative
  • Sodium Hydroxymethyglycinate-- Often used in 'natural' products as a preservative in place of parabens. 
  • Salix Nigra (Willow) bark extract

This is a very runny face mask so be careful when applying it and do so over your bathroom sink. It is recommended to apply the mask on to a clean face and let it set for 10 minutes before rinsing. I took my daughter's mask off a little early because she kept saying her face felt messy. The mask dries super fast though, so there were no problems with it running off my face and getting onto my clothes.

My skin felt very refreshed, tight, and clean. It did not cause a burning or tingling sensation either. My face was very soft and smooth. I will continue to use this product and possibly even purchase more in the future!






Check out the Boots USA Website to view more of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
xx Monica xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...